Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Leave a Blessing, Touch the Water

Validation

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse Holds Me Near, Rather Than Fear, I Trust God is Pure. I Dreamed Again About Saving the Children Last Night, Sow I Send Blessings in the Wind, Finding All That Sins!


Beloved Running Deer and Relatives,
Full moon and winter solstice Dec. 21st, the shortest day of the year in the northern hemisphere and the longest day of the year in the southern hemisphere, summer for them. 12/21/10 was also a full moon. There was a total lunar eclipse on Dec. 20-21, 2010 beginning at 12:15 a.m. It took about 3 hours and 20 minutes and was visible to most of North America, except not where it rains, like you and me Running Deer on the west coast of USA. Next alignment will be 2094 when full moon aligns with winter solstice.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/21/lunar-eclipse-2010-live-s_n_799517.html. Grandfather Holy Spirit did share about the coming collision or folding of space. With so much to know, it's hard to keep up with everything going on around us and that we are part of a bigger picture, evolution. We must remember that planetary events effect the whole world we live on. And there is a greater shift occurring, with heaven aligning with earth. And the great fire migration is to get all of us on the path to sacredness, the viable successful fitness one can achieve, in a new age, we call the dawning.

It is not unusual for people to find themselves dealing with 'loss and strife' because eclipses bring about 10 times more change than the usual lunar phases. Of course the degree to which it affects you will depend on your own astrological constellation. Most of us don't like change, even when it's positive. Unfortunately we need it to grow emotionally and spiritually, whether we think we need to or not. Some of us go kicking and screaming. http://michellefrantom.blogspot.com/2010/12/solstice-lunar-eclipse.html

New Mexico, closer to where you need to be, like where Grandmother's land is. I say, we need to look at this, so you can plant a garden in bliss. Inline (below) to your dream, just to say a few words, then you can sea (vision into dream).

your devoted White Buffalo Calf Woman (cw)
elder crystal person, wakan iyeshka or holy interpreter
alightfromwithin.org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Running Deers Dream
rd: Running Deer our Magic Heart of Belief

cw:  White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother

rd: I dreamt again about saving the children last night.
cw: Children are a place to leave (as they journey away, sweet sorrow), a home a heart in need. In the darkness you do dream, because it's light who needs. 


rd: These dreams are sometimes very disturbing, always the same place though, same setting, though none I actually remember in life,
cw: lessons do dig in yee, to make sure the roots do feed.  around and round we go from here, though repeating scenes may show.


rd: there is a large house (maybe victorian style) white/ always night or nearly night.
cw: a home that is large can house many souls, like God's kingdom of gold.  and it's four walls that stands rigid and tall, to make sure all is whole (a blessings). and when it's white, a star is born a united home is known, we speak our hearts and feel our way, even in the dark.  as twilight hits the setting sun, the pearls do begin to glow, if only one knows how to cultivate, then all will be a glow.

rd: Large area around it filled with grass and trees, a metal fence around the area.
cw: A valley where a garden grows, around a house of god, there stands a fence, tall as it stands (electromagnetic), defending all to thee, the metal gifts the light and back (reflection in a mirror), the reverberation of love, where light is reflected in a mirror of love from all around can sea.

rd: On the back side of the property though is a large body of water. our fence goes nearly up to it. like our own personal beach.
cw:  And on the river flows in me, the place of a wondrous sea, here my destiny rises and swings, back and forth we go, and now we have a wonderful view, the shore we have to share and sing.

rd: sometimes the water is calm, sometimes it is bloody.
cw: joy is know, we are calm in a storm, but as law of love is driven home, we bend and bow, to know a cow, the four directions in loom (woven together), where we stand tall to coon, or we find love is suffering soon. And when those who leave, we do tend to grieve, but must try to put things in god's hands. we release our fears, then all is near, when we are remembering we are home (in heaven's arms). blue is near, calm without fear, but red can become a living strife, but blessings heal and make all real, where joy is known, instead of guns, a fire of purification's blood (those who do not purify will know knives).

rd: Inside the house are two curved staircases, all wood inside, everything.
cw: we walk up towards god, we walk down from clouds, it's heaven or earth which way do we go, and if we leave, then one must grieve but only to know one law, that healing are all done with love.wood binds our hearts from above and below, like a tree of life that does grow. And when it looks straight, it's a wave instead in space, the place we curve our way into rainbow, sacred circle I bow.

rd: The staircases are large and end at the floor where many tables and chairs are set up, also wood, sometimes many people are there talking or meeting,
cw:  the journey we flow, is long and arduous toll, where all is a river in gold (dream world).but at the end of rivers streams turn down a passage, and we must jump out on a new shore, a place for us to gather and explore, shore of my relative, I open my door. tell me your story, tell me sum more. And as we sit together, shall we share stories untold, then law of love will hold us, just like the wood, a boat we have whittled, a place we can run the stream.

rd: other times we are trying to get out safe. This place almost always feels like where I do not wish to be. I want always to FLY over the fence.
cw:  And if the story tells us, a dream is un-foretold, then we are unsure of the battle or even a curse. Sow we plant seeds of love instead, rather than make a bet, because if we leave things in God's hands, it's perfectly wet. The place where we flow is on the other shore, the place we find is often in gold. The place we are driven to is on the other shore, the place where our hearts journey to know even more.  And if I fly over a fence, then a deer will go, to look for a rainbow, to look for a door. And on the other side, my soul does learn more, to travel ahead of the pack, to lead them to the new shore. Green grass and all the blue skies, they can adore.

rd: On days I make it passed the fence with the children, it seems that I am being chased, pursued.
cw: And like all the other deers, who run ahead of the pack, you must lead the clan, to show them where to track. Over fences and through the doors, into a garden, where children can grow. All will be chasing you to know of this new world, just like one who travels oceans, to bring back treasures fulfilled. Magic is holding us near to our hearts, when we believe, that on the other side, a new shore can lead us home. Gather together and roam!

rd: hmm, I guess I usually don't remember this much in the morning, but since I started writing this shortly after I woke.
cw:  Twilight does hold us near to our soul, this is when we happen to remember all is gold (dreams).  Visions hold us close to the place we do adore, hoping that treasures are filled instead of closed doors.


rd: I dreamt again about saving the children last night.
cw:  It's in a world that dreams, a place where children can be free. To find sanctuary in their hearts and know their perfect part. And dreams can only be fulfilled if we are really really real, healing all hearts, being a part, always addressing the other side, I bow down to you with pride.  I gift a world where promise can be a place, where children can live in destiny in brotherhood and sisterhood brings in dreams, where all is embraced with love, a place, where all are beloved children of God. Hold my children near my heart. Tell the world you are a part. Give to the future, Give to the few, who offer you a new sacred view. Offer your heart to those who will start to make paradise come true!  

cw:  Always and always blessings with fire, help all our dreams come true, blue and red come home to you, yellow fields, where memories plant seeds, dream a field of stars tonight, because my heart will know the sacred parts, to the eternal circle of love the blooms. 


Interpretation to dream in Song (star language) by White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal person, wakan iyes(h)ka or holy interpreter.  For the Dreamer in Running Deer our Magic Heart of Belief who runs with the wind, where clouds heal all sin! Let's jump the fence and reach the other shore, where rainbows know how to explore!

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010, Running Deer, your Magic Heart of Belief wrote:
Aho Beloved White Buffalo Calf Woman,
It is still raining over here, has been for so many days now. The children may be leaving this afternoon for a short time with their father. I feel on edge, I can actually see the vibrations in my body right now. I am not sure if I like this feeling, it is like me but so much of me. I do not know how to explain better. My head, my thoughts, they are crowded, like so much flying by, like winds, many winds in all directions in my head. Grabbing a thought to write down is somewhat giving me a headache. I just woke up, late for me. I've blessed with Holiness Chris but he I think is feeling things off too (not balanced as the children depart for two months), but he doesn't say, it is on his face. I dreamt again about saving the children last night. These dreams are sometimes very disturbing, always the same place though, same setting, though none I actually remember in life, there is a large house (maybe Victorian style) white/ always night or nearly night. Large area around it filled with grass and trees, a metal fence around the area. On the back side of the property though is a large body of water. our fence goes nearly up to it. like our own personal beach. sometimes the water is calm, sometimes it is bloody. Inside the house are two curved staircases, all wood inside, everything. The staircases are large and end at the floor where many tables and chairs are set up, also wood, sometimes many people are there talking or meeting, other times we are trying to get out safe. This place almost always feels like where I do not wish to be. I want always to FLY over the fence. On days I make it passed the fence with the children, it seems that I am being chased, pursued. hmm, I guess I usually dont remember this much in the morning, but since I started writing this shortly after I woke. lol, sorry to bombard you. I have a county meeting today at 9:15am, then lots of laundry. Jonathan (kids dad) and Stephanie (his girlfriend) should be here from New Mexico around 2pm. They have been living out there for a few years now and he seems to like it. I wonder.

Ah, its getting later, I don't want to be late, gotta start my day and get up and get dressed. I love you all.

I bless the Sacred Nine Directions, I bless myself, I bless the world, I bless you all
Aho, may your spirit fly!

Running Deer, your Magic Heart of Belief
 

Aqua Person, the sky clouds
Rainbow Warrior of Prophecy 
http://running-deer.blogspot.com


Image: The Eternal Crystal Ring displayed by the Solar Eclipse Recently. Oh God is perfect! We gift the Diamond Ring to signify our love, as our devotion of perfection, like this eternal ring that displays the Rainbow Colors of our Clan!
 
Hoop 4: Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of every one. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)!
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

Leap and holler, make yourself known, because this world, needs all hearts to fulfill.  Create happiness, in all that you do, because my heart is full, of fabulous views.  Come and hold each other, next to destiny.  Let us be relatives, heaven inside the breeze.  Help me bless each other, all in our family. Let us believe in each other, to bring us company.  Gather and let us hear your sing. Gather and run into a dream.  Gather and find, that it's time to blow your mind, because the sky does fulfill, the most and the real, bringing hope to all of mankind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you relatives for all your kinds words. I bless you in the winds, sacred nine directions, we bless you again!

FaceBook

Point to your Heart...Welcome Brothers and Sisters!